- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Villa Real Review
This is the best restaurant in the city. Tables are set in a pretty, overgrown garden beside a trickling fountain. Enjoy the hint of a breeze as you sample pechuga marsala (chicken breast with vegetables). The plato típico is also quite satisfying. Ask the manager to show you around the historic building.
- Address: Parque Central behind cathedral, Comayagua
- Phone: 772–0101
- Location: Comayagua
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more