- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Villa Real Review
This is the best restaurant in the city. Tables are set in a pretty, overgrown garden beside a trickling fountain. Enjoy the hint of a breeze as you sample pechuga marsala (chicken breast with vegetables). The plato típico is also quite satisfying. Ask the manager to show you around the historic building.
- Address: Parque Central behind cathedral, Comayagua
- Phone: 772–0101
- Location: Comayagua
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more