- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Hotel Santa Rosa
At a Glance
- decent budget value
- close to bus terminal
- basic rooms
- far from center of town
Hotel Santa Rosa Review
¢- Hotel Santa Rosa. After entering through an attractive wooden lobby, you'll be escorted to one of the rooms surrounding a pleasant garden scattered with rocking chairs. The restaurant serves basic food.
- Address: Hwy. CA-4, Santa Rosa de Copán,
- Phone: 662-2365; 662-2366
- Location: Santa Rosa de Copán
- 38 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $95 -- Luxe Costa Rica Thermal Resort, Save 45% BookIt.com
- $149 -- Luxe All-Inclusive Cancun Resort, Reg. $257 BookIt.com
- $933 & up -- Costa Rica: 7 Nts. w/Hotel, Car Rental & Air LatinEscapes.com
- $499 -- New Ship to Cozumel on 6-Night Cruise MSC Cruises
- $3.42 & up -- Car Rentals across Mexico CarRentals.com
· News & Features
With a burgeoning food and drink scene, gorgeous green spaces, and festivals galore, Philly should be ... Read more
In Spain, the gin and tonic (called "gin tonics") is an art form with carefully chosen gin and small-batch... Read more
Hong Kong is known for great food, buzzing nightlife, inspiring attractions, and for having one of the... Read more