The friendly Instituto Hondureño de Turismo in Colonia San Carlos in Tegucigalpa is worth a visit for information about the country.
Instituto Hondureño de Turismo. Edificio Europa, 2nd floor, Col. San Carlos. 222–2124. www.letsgohonduras.com.
The long-established English-language newspaper Honduras Weekly is edited in Tegucigalpa and uses correspondents from around the country. The paper publishes a Web edition with comprehensive coverage of news and the country's always-fascinating politics. It also publishes some insightful travel essays to help get you in the mood for your upcoming Honduras trip.
All About Honduras
Honduras Weekly. www.hodurasweekly.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's