Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Teatro Nacional Manuel Bonilla
Teatro Nacional Manuel Bonilla Review
The National Theater, built in 1915 and named after the early-20th century president who advocated for its construction, has an ornate interior that was modeled after the Athenée in Paris. Check the schedule for events that range from classical-ballet performances to rock concerts.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more