Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
At a Glance
- friendly owner
- good location
- plain rooms
- offsite parking available only at night
Check Rates from our Partners
Casal B&B Review
Okay, bed-and-breakfast is a misnomer here—Casal is really a hotel in a rambling converted house—but an ample breakfast is included in the rates. Rooms are plain, although some come with a balcony. Ask to see a selection before deciding. It makes for a good budget option in otherwise more-expensive Colonia Palmira.
- Address: Av. República de Perú, Col. Palmira, Tegucigalpa
- Phone: 235–8891
- Location: Colonia Palmira
- 12 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more