At a Glance
- friendly owner
- good location
- plain rooms
- offsite parking available only at night
Casal B&B Review
Okay, bed-and-breakfast is a misnomer here—Casal is really a hotel in a rambling converted house—but an ample breakfast is included in the rates. Rooms are plain, although some come with a balcony. Ask to see a selection before deciding. It makes for a good budget option in otherwise more-expensive Colonia Palmira.
- Address: Av. República de Perú, Col. Palmira, Tegucigalpa
- Phone: 235–8891
- Location: Colonia Palmira
- 12 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across... Read more
In September, new boutique hotel 1888 landed in Sydney, with an unusual claim to fame: It's the world's... Read more
Come January, American Airlines will introduce brand-new premium Airbus A321 planes on its transcontinental... Read more