Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Ni Fu Ni Fa
Ni Fu Ni Fa Review
It's a testament to any Argentine restaurant when you see a city's Argentine community dining there, and that's the case with this Honduran-owned minichain of restaurants (there are also branches in San Pedro Sula, Honduras, and Antigua, Guatemala). It's not just the Argentines, though; the high-quality imported cuts of beef draw diners of all nationalities to this place off Boulevard Morazán. The best deal here is the four-person platter with a selection of steak, pork, ribs, and chorizo. Top it off with a trip to the ample salad bar and a bottle of Argentine wine. The restaurant's name translates as "more or less, " but this place is definitely more.
- Address: Av. República de Perú, Colonia Palmira, Tegucigalpa
- Phone: 221–2056
- Location: Colonia Palmira
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more