Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Ni Fu Ni Fa
Ni Fu Ni Fa Review
It's a testament to any Argentine restaurant when you see a city's Argentine community dining there, and that's the case with this Honduran-owned minichain of restaurants (there are also branches in San Pedro Sula, Honduras, and Antigua, Guatemala). It's not just the Argentines, though; the high-quality imported cuts of beef draw diners of all nationalities to this place off Boulevard Morazán. The best deal here is the four-person platter with a selection of steak, pork, ribs, and chorizo. Top it off with a trip to the ample salad bar and a bottle of Argentine wine. The restaurant's name translates as "more or less, " but this place is definitely more.
- Address: Av. República de Perú, Colonia Palmira, Tegucigalpa
- Phone: 221–2056
- Location: Colonia Palmira
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more