Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Tre Fratelli Review
A lot of Italian eateries around the world go by the name Tre Fratelli (three brothers), and while this restaurant in the Plaza Criolla on Boulevard Morazán is part of a small Central America-California chain to boot, its atmosphere is warm and unchainlike. There are inside seating and a popular patio dining area. Generous servings of pasta, tasty fish dishes, a good wine selection, and pleasant salads at accessible prices—along with the obligatory checkered tablecloths—have made this place a tremendous hit with travelers and locals alike.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more