Tre Fratelli Review
A lot of Italian eateries around the world go by the name Tre Fratelli (three brothers), and while this restaurant in the Plaza Criolla on Boulevard Morazán is part of a small Central America-California chain to boot, its atmosphere is warm and unchainlike. There are inside seating and a popular patio dining area. Generous servings of pasta, tasty fish dishes, a good wine selection, and pleasant salads at accessible prices—along with the obligatory checkered tablecloths—have made this place a tremendous hit with travelers and locals alike.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more