- Travel Tips
Don Quijote Review
One of the oldest still-operating restaurants in Tegucigalpa, Don Quijote has been in business for more than three decades. Straightforward Spanish dishes are the specialty, especially the paella valenciana, made with rice, saffron, vegetables, chicken, and seafood. Another highly recommended dish is the hearty fabada asturiana (a meaty stew). There's also a fully stocked bar.
- Address: Blvd. Morazán, next to Centro Comercial Lomas del Blvd., La Pedrera, Tegucigalpa,
- Phone: 239-7920
- Location: Colonia Palmira
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $80 -- Wyndham Cabo San Lucas Resort, Incl. 25% Meals CheapCaribbean.com
- $99 -- Costa Rica: San Jose Hotel w/Breakfast, 35% Off Aloft San Jose, Costa Rica
- $599 & up -- All-Incl. Riviera Maya Adult-Only Resort w/Air CheapCaribbean.com
- $499 -- New Ship to Cozumel on 6-Night Cruise MSC Cruises
- $3.42 & up -- Car Rentals across Mexico CarRentals.com
· News & Features
Niagara Falls is a bucket-list-worthy sight to behold, whether you're ogling it from the Canada side, ... Read more