Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Don Quijote Review
One of the oldest still-operating restaurants in Tegucigalpa, Don Quijote has been in business for more than three decades. Straightforward Spanish dishes are the specialty, especially the paella valenciana, made with rice, saffron, vegetables, chicken, and seafood. Another highly recommended dish is the hearty fabada asturiana (a meaty stew). There's also a fully stocked bar.
- Address: Blvd. Morazán, next to Centro Comercial Lomas del Blvd., La Pedrera, Tegucigalpa
- Phone: 239–7920
- Location: Colonia Palmira
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more