Don Quijote Review
One of the oldest still-operating restaurants in Tegucigalpa, Don Quijote has been in business for more than three decades. Straightforward Spanish dishes are the specialty, especially the paella valenciana, made with rice, saffron, vegetables, chicken, and seafood. Another highly recommended dish is the hearty fabada asturiana (a meaty stew). There's also a fully stocked bar.
- Address: Blvd. Morazán, next to Centro Comercial Lomas del Blvd., La Pedrera, Tegucigalpa
- Phone: 239–7920
- Location: Colonia Palmira
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
With Art Basel Miami now in town, it's prime time to consider the 7 reasons why you should be taking a ... Read more
New York City offers irresistible retail therapy during the holiday season.... Read more
Next year, crazed soccer fans the world will descend upon Brazil, host of the 2014 World Cup.... Read more