Sabor Cubano Review
Just as much a nightspot as Cuban restaurant, this old standby is immensely popular with the capital's Cuban community. Island recipes such as ropa vieja—the translation, "old clothes," may sound unappetizing, but it's really shredded flank steak in tomato sauce—are standard fare here. The full bar's selection of daiquiris, Cuba libres (rum and Coke), and mimosas will transport you back to Old Havana. There's live music and dancing on the back patio weekend nights, and if you'd like to wow your friends back home with a few moves, the place offers salsa lessons on Tuesday evenings.
- Address: Av. República de Argentina, Colonia Palmira, Tegucigalpa
- Phone: 235–9947
- Location: Colonia Palmira
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun., no dinner Mon.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
With Art Basel Miami now in town, it's prime time to consider the 7 reasons why you should be taking a ... Read more
New York City offers irresistible retail therapy during the holiday season.... Read more
Next year, crazed soccer fans the world will descend upon Brazil, host of the 2014 World Cup.... Read more