Posada de Doña Estefania
Posada de Doña Estefania Review
This pretty bed-and-breakfast offers a spectacular view of the pine-covered mountains. Filled with quaint touches, the inn is the perfect place to watch the sunset from your private patio. Continental breakfast is served in the café, where you can enjoy wine or beer in the evening.
- Address: Just before Catholic church, Santa Lucía
- Phone: 779–0441
- Location: Santa Lucía
- 5 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more