Posada de Doña Estefania
Posada de Doña Estefania Review
This pretty bed-and-breakfast offers a spectacular view of the pine-covered mountains. Filled with quaint touches, the inn is the perfect place to watch the sunset from your private patio. Continental breakfast is served in the café, where you can enjoy wine or beer in the evening.
- Address: Just before Catholic church, Santa Lucía
- Phone: 779–0441
- Location: Santa Lucía
- 5 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players ... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more