Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Café Honoré Review
Hearty soups, tasty pastas, huge sandwiches, and abundant salads are the draws at this restaurant in Colonia Palmira. The outdoor terrace is a good spot for a beer, or even a bottle of French wine. If it's cloudy, head into the wood-paneled dining room. The café space also includes a European-style deli and a salon.
- Address: Av. República de Argentina 1941, Col. Palmira, Tegucigalpa
- Phone: 239–7566
- Location: Colonia Palmira
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more