Café Honoré Review
Hearty soups, tasty pastas, huge sandwiches, and abundant salads are the draws at this restaurant in Colonia Palmira. The outdoor terrace is a good spot for a beer, or even a bottle of French wine. If it's cloudy, head into the wood-paneled dining room. The café space also includes a European-style deli and a salon.
- Address: Av. República de Argentina 1941, Col. Palmira, Tegucigalpa
- Phone: 239–7566
- Location: Colonia Palmira
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
With Art Basel Miami now in town, it's prime time to consider the 7 reasons why you should be taking a ... Read more
New York City offers irresistible retail therapy during the holiday season.... Read more
Next year, crazed soccer fans the world will descend upon Brazil, host of the 2014 World Cup.... Read more