Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Teatro Nacional Manuel Bonilla
Teatro Nacional Manuel Bonilla Review
Teatro Nacional Manuel Bonilla hosts frequent performances by music and dance groups, including Honduras's highly regarded National Symphony Orchestra. Ticket prices are about half of what you'd pay for a comparable event back home. Didn't pack your formal eveningwear? No one will look askance at you as long as you don't show up in shorts, jeans, or a T-shirt.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more