Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
La Cumbre Review
Long considered the city's most romantic restaurant, La Cumbre arguably has the best panoramic view of Tegucigalpa going. By day or (especially) by night, it is worth the trip out here to view the world from this privileged vantage point. The elegant dining room serves classic German dishes such as Jägerschnitzel (pork or veal cutlets in mushroom gravy), and a few non-German dishes, too. Try the pork medallions with mango sauce.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more