Tegucigalpa Restaurant Reviews
Tegucigalpa has a few outstanding restaurants, although not as many as you'd expect in a city of one million people. You'll find a good selection along Boulevard Morazán and in Colonia Palmira, to the east of Barrio El Centro. It's an up-and-coming area for dining and drinking with the smart and trendy crowd. A few other restaurants have sprung up on the outer fringes of the city, and you'll find a couple of old standbys downtown, too. All the U.S. chains are here if you get a hankering for something from back home.
Browse Tegucigalpa Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's