Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Rincón Danlidense Review
Nothing fancy here: you'll be seated at plastic tables and partake of good Honduran home cooking. Anafre, Honduras's ubiquitous bean dip, is a good starter, and tacos catrachos (Honduran-style tacos made with a corn-based filling) make a tasty main course. The place branches out into hamburgers and enchiladas, too. People come here from far and wide on weekends for the delicious beef soup.
- Address: ½ south of Parque Central, Danli
- Phone: No phone
- Location: Danlí
- No credit cards.
- Closed Mon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more