Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Rincón Danlidense Review
Nothing fancy here: you'll be seated at plastic tables and partake of good Honduran home cooking. Anafre, Honduras's ubiquitous bean dip, is a good starter, and tacos catrachos (Honduran-style tacos made with a corn-based filling) make a tasty main course. The place branches out into hamburgers and enchiladas, too. People come here from far and wide on weekends for the delicious beef soup.
- Address: ½ south of Parque Central, Danli
- Phone: No phone
- Location: Danlí
- No credit cards.
- Closed Mon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more