Rincón Danlidense Review
Nothing fancy here: you'll be seated at plastic tables and partake of good Honduran home cooking. Anafre, Honduras's ubiquitous bean dip, is a good starter, and tacos catrachos (Honduran-style tacos made with a corn-based filling) make a tasty main course. The place branches out into hamburgers and enchiladas, too. People come here from far and wide on weekends for the delicious beef soup.
- Address: ½ south of Parque Central, Danli
- Phone: No phone
- Location: Danlí
- No credit cards.
- Closed Mon.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players ... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more