Rincón Danlidense Review
Nothing fancy here: you'll be seated at plastic tables and partake of good Honduran home cooking. Anafre, Honduras's ubiquitous bean dip, is a good starter, and tacos catrachos (Honduran-style tacos made with a corn-based filling) make a tasty main course. The place branches out into hamburgers and enchiladas, too. People come here from far and wide on weekends for the delicious beef soup.
- Address: ½ south of Parque Central, Danli
- Phone: No phone
- Location: Danlí
- No credit cards.
- Closed Mon.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $79-$85 -- Riviera Maya 4-Star All-Inclusive Resort, 55% Off BookIt.com
- $110 & up -- San Diego: Gaslamp Quarter Hotel, Save $150 Expedia
- $499 & up -- Riviera Maya 4 Nts. All-Incl. Beach Trip w/Air CheapCaribbean.com
- $1099 -- Balcony on New Ship to Curacao MSC Cruises
- $7 & up -- Car Rentals across Mexico CarRentals.com
· News & Features
A New York City judge has ruled against the use of apartments for "transient tenants," which includes ... Read more
Memorial Day is the unofficial start of what we like to call "weekend getaway season."... Read more
Wineries have a very obvious main draw.... Read more