Hotel La Esperanza
At a Glance
- decent rates
- basic rooms
Hotel La Esperanza Review
1 Hotel La Esperanza. Danlí's top hotel is really quite basic. Rooms are arranged around a central courtyard. They are clean and certainly acceptable, but you shouldn't expect any frills. Look at a couple before you decide. Only about half the rooms have air conditioning, but depending on the time of year you may be able to get by with just a fan.
- Address: 3 blocks west and 2 blocks south of Parque Central, Danli
- Phone: 763–2106
- Location: Danlí
- 52 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
With Art Basel Miami now in town, it's prime time to consider the 7 reasons why you should be taking a ... Read more
New York City offers irresistible retail therapy during the holiday season.... Read more
Next year, crazed soccer fans the world will descend upon Brazil, host of the 2014 World Cup.... Read more