Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Hotel La Esperanza
At a Glance
- decent rates
- basic rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel La Esperanza Review
1 Hotel La Esperanza. Danlí's top hotel is really quite basic. Rooms are arranged around a central courtyard. They are clean and certainly acceptable, but you shouldn't expect any frills. Look at a couple before you decide. Only about half the rooms have air conditioning, but depending on the time of year you may be able to get by with just a fan.
- Address: 3 blocks west and 2 blocks south of Parque Central, Danli
- Phone: 763–2106
- Location: Danlí
- 52 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more