Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Hotel La Esperanza
At a Glance
- decent rates
- basic rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel La Esperanza Review
1 Hotel La Esperanza. Danlí's top hotel is really quite basic. Rooms are arranged around a central courtyard. They are clean and certainly acceptable, but you shouldn't expect any frills. Look at a couple before you decide. Only about half the rooms have air conditioning, but depending on the time of year you may be able to get by with just a fan.
- Address: 3 blocks west and 2 blocks south of Parque Central, Danli
- Phone: 763–2106
- Location: Danlí
- 52 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more