Hotel La Esperanza
At a Glance
- decent rates
- basic rooms
Hotel La Esperanza Review
1 Hotel La Esperanza. Danlí's top hotel is really quite basic. Rooms are arranged around a central courtyard. They are clean and certainly acceptable, but you shouldn't expect any frills. Look at a couple before you decide. Only about half the rooms have air conditioning, but depending on the time of year you may be able to get by with just a fan.
- Address: 3 blocks west and 2 blocks south of Parque Central, Danli
- Phone: 763–2106
- Location: Danlí
- 52 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players ... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more