Southern Honduras Hotels
Southern Honduras Hotel Reviews
Acceptable accommodation is sparse in this region, with the destinations we list each having, at best, a couple of decent hotels, and many of those having a small number of rooms. That makes reservations a good idea any time of the year. Remember also that many smaller places in this part of the country have no Internet access. You'll need to call to make a reservation. The good news? Lodging is extremely reasonably priced in this part of Honduras. You'll never pay more than $75 a night for two people—and usually it's much, much less. Beach lodgings do raise their rates slightly on weekends during the dry season and during Christmas and Easter weeks.
Browse Southern Honduras Hotels
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe