Getting Here and Around
Danlí sits due east of Tegucigalpa on Highway CA-6. Rapiditos del Oriente operates express minivans that depart from the Mercado Jacaleapa in the capital. Travel time to Danlí is about 90 minutes. The town's bus terminal sits out on the highway at the west entrance to town. A taxi to the center of town costs L15.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's