- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Roatán is crawling with taxis. Colectivo taxis, in which the driver picks up other passengers along the way, are far less expensive than private taxis. A collective taxi ride from Coxen Hole to French Harbour or to West End should not cost more than L70. Private taxis from Coxen Hole should cost around $10 per person to West End and $15 to West Bay. In Utila, three-wheel tuk-tuk taxis roam the streets and charge L20 per person, and shared taxis from the airport cost L50 per person.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's