Sights & Attractions in Roatan and the Bay Islands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Things to Do in Cayos Cochinos
There is great snorkeling on the western end of Cayo Mayor, the...
The second biggest cay, Cayo Menor, is more than just a mandatory...
This traditional Garífuna cay has lunch, lodging, and...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Cayos Cochinos|
On the east end of the cay (referred to, suitably, as the East...
Fishing and passenger boats pull up to the white beaches at La...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $91-$97 -- Suite at 4-Diamond Cabo Family Resort, 50% Off BookIt.com
- $60-$96 -- Cancun All-Inclusive Water Park Resort, 60% Off BookIt.com
- $689 & up -- Mexico Beach Getaways on Sale, up to 70% Off CheapCaribbean.com
- $1099 -- Balcony on New Ship to Curacao MSC Cruises
- $4.39 & up -- Car Rentals across Mexico CarRentals.com