Sights & Attractions in Roatán and the Bay Islands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Things to Do in Cayos Cochinos
There is great snorkeling on the western end of Cayo Mayor, the...
The second biggest cay, Cayo Menor, is more than just a mandatory...
This traditional Garífuna cay has lunch, lodging, and snorkeling...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Cayos Cochinos|
On the east end of the cay (referred to, suitably, as the East...
Fishing and passenger boats pull up to the white beaches at La...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe