Sights & Attractions in Roatán and the Bay Islands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Things to Do in Utila
The private beach Bando is a 10 to 15 minute walk east of the...
Brandon Hill Cave
This cave is the largest among the dozens of caverns that puncture...
Utila's tropical paradise is mostly found in the water. Still...
From Utila Town, a 4.8 km (3 mi) trail cuts through the muggy...
Pumpkin Hill Beach
On the paved road out of Utila Town, bear right at the airport...
The Utila Cays make for an interesting afternoon excursion. Jewel...
Whale Shark Oceanic Research Center (WSORC)
Utila is widely known in the diving world as the Caribbean's...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's