Sights & Attractions in Roatán and the Bay Islands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Sights & Attractions Roatán and the Bay Islands
|A-D E-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The private beach Bando is a 10 to 15 minute walk east of the...
Brandon Hill Cave
This cave is the largest among the dozens of caverns that puncture...
Carambola Botanical Gardens
With one of the country's most extensive orchid collections...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Sandy Bay|
There is great snorkeling on the western end of Cayo Mayor, the...
The second biggest cay, Cayo Menor, is more than just a mandatory...
This traditional Garífuna cay has lunch, lodging, and snorkeling...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Cayos Cochinos|
Utila's tropical paradise is mostly found in the water. Still...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's