- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
The Beach Grill
The Beach Grill Review
Tucked back off the road, just west of Anthony's Key in Sandy Bay, The Beach Grill is a popular lunch and dinner destination. Specialties include barbecue from their smoker and delicious seafood. Everything is made from scratch, including the dressings and sauces. The best part is that every table has an ocean view.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more