- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
The Beach Grill
The Beach Grill Review
Tucked back off the road, just west of Anthony's Key in Sandy Bay, The Beach Grill is a popular lunch and dinner destination. Specialties include barbecue from their smoker and delicious seafood. Everything is made from scratch, including the dressings and sauces. The best part is that every table has an ocean view.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more