- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
La Piccola Review
Also called Kate's after its owner, this Italian restaurant is hailed across the island for its authentic, and delicious, cuisine. Homemade gnocchi, ravioli, and pasta, plus vegetarian dishes and breaded chicken picatta, are served with a glass of Spanish, French, or Portuguese wine at the Main Street dinner spot. The small delicatessen sells homemade pesto, tomato sauces, marmalades, and imported English teas.
- Address: West Main St., Utila
- Phone: 425–3746
- Location: Utila
- Credit cards accepted.
- Wed.–Sun. open 5–10 pm. Closed Mon. and Tues.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more