- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
La Piccola Review
Also called Kate's after its owner, this Italian restaurant is hailed across the island for its authentic, and delicious, cuisine. Homemade gnocchi, ravioli, and pasta, plus vegetarian dishes and breaded chicken picatta, are served with a glass of Spanish, French, or Portuguese wine at the Main Street dinner spot. The small delicatessen sells homemade pesto, tomato sauces, marmalades, and imported English teas.
- Address: West Main St., Utila
- Phone: 425–3746
- Location: Utila
- Credit cards accepted.
- Wed.–Sun. open 5–10 pm. Closed Mon. and Tues.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more