- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Indian Wok Review
Red curtains and tablecloths make this eatery pop out from its subtle setting tucked behind Tranquila Bar. The Wok is known for its mouthwatering Indian curries and Tandoori chicken, plus sushi and Southeast Asian classics like Indonesian satays (grilled and skewered meats) and Vietnamese spring rolls.
- Address: West Main St., Utila
- Phone: 3320–6909
- Location: Utila
- No credit cards.
- Closed Fri. and Sat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more