- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Indian Wok Review
Red curtains and tablecloths make this eatery pop out from its subtle setting tucked behind Tranquila Bar. The Wok is known for its mouthwatering Indian curries and Tandoori chicken, plus sushi and Southeast Asian classics like Indonesian satays (grilled and skewered meats) and Vietnamese spring rolls.
- Address: West Main St., Utila
- Phone: 3320–6909
- Location: Utila
- No credit cards.
- Closed Fri. and Sat.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players ... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more