- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Coconut Tree International Lounge
Coconut Tree International Lounge Review
Mediterranean seasonings add zest to deep-water grouper fillets and hearty shrimp burgers at this second-story eatery near the West End entrance. The lunch menu lists chicken quesadillas and cheesy fish sandwiches, while dinner is a choice of five steak and seafood entrees selected by the chef. Try the natural wine, a homemade blend made by a Swiss expatriate in Tegucigalpa. Chinese silk curtains and Far East–inspired lanterns add a touch of elegance to the informal palapa.
- Address: West End, Roatán
- Phone: 445–4081
- Hours: Daily 10–10.
- Location: West End
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more