- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Coconut Tree International Lounge
Coconut Tree International Lounge Review
Mediterranean seasonings add zest to deep-water grouper fillets and hearty shrimp burgers at this second-story eatery near the West End entrance. The lunch menu lists chicken quesadillas and cheesy fish sandwiches, while dinner is a choice of five steak and seafood entrees selected by the chef. Try the natural wine, a homemade blend made by a Swiss expatriate in Tegucigalpa. Chinese silk curtains and Far East-inspired lanterns add a touch of elegance to the informal palapa.
- Address: West End, Roatán,
- Phone: 445-4081
- Hours: Daily 10--10.
- Location: West End
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $95 -- Luxe Costa Rica Thermal Resort, Save 45% BookIt.com
- $149 -- Luxe All-Inclusive Cancun Resort, Reg. $257 BookIt.com
- $933 & up -- Costa Rica: 7 Nts. w/Hotel, Car Rental & Air LatinEscapes.com
- $499 -- New Ship to Cozumel on 6-Night Cruise MSC Cruises
- $3.42 & up -- Car Rentals across Mexico CarRentals.com
· News & Features
With a burgeoning food and drink scene, gorgeous green spaces, and festivals galore, Philly should be ... Read more
In Spain, the gin and tonic (called "gin tonics") is an art form with carefully chosen gin and small-batch... Read more
Hong Kong is known for great food, buzzing nightlife, inspiring attractions, and for having one of the... Read more