- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Coconut Tree International Lounge
Coconut Tree International Lounge Review
Mediterranean seasonings add zest to deep-water grouper fillets and hearty shrimp burgers at this second-story eatery near the West End entrance. The lunch menu lists chicken quesadillas and cheesy fish sandwiches, while dinner is a choice of five steak and seafood entrees selected by the chef. Try the natural wine, a homemade blend made by a Swiss expatriate in Tegucigalpa. Chinese silk curtains and Far East–inspired lanterns add a touch of elegance to the informal palapa.
- Address: West End, Roatán
- Phone: 445–4081
- Hours: Daily 10–10.
- Location: West End
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are ... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more