- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Coconut Tree International Lounge
Coconut Tree International Lounge Review
Mediterranean seasonings add zest to deep-water grouper fillets and hearty shrimp burgers at this second-story eatery near the West End entrance. The lunch menu lists chicken quesadillas and cheesy fish sandwiches, while dinner is a choice of five steak and seafood entrees selected by the chef. Try the natural wine, a homemade blend made by a Swiss expatriate in Tegucigalpa. Chinese silk curtains and Far East–inspired lanterns add a touch of elegance to the informal palapa.
- Address: West End, Roatán
- Phone: 445–4081
- Hours: Daily 10–10.
- Location: West End
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more