- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Oasis Lounge Review
American favorites like Black Angus hamburgers, buffalo wings, Philly cheesesteaks, and quesadillas come in generous portions at this lounge and swim-up bar at Guava Grove Villas. The eatery also puts on local art shows, wine and beer tastings, and Tuesday quiz nights. Closing time, 10 pm, might feel early for some.
- Address: Guava Grove, between Km 8 and 9, Sandy Bay, Roatán
- Phone: 9602–2400
- Location: Sandy Bay
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Wed.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more