- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Margaritaville Beach Hotel
At a Glance
- location is highly convenient
- can get noisy at night
- rooms with air-conditioning cost twice as much as those with fans
Check Rates from our Partners
Margaritaville Beach Hotel Review
Cabins painted pale blue with peach terrace railings add pleasant touches to this waterfront lodging on stilts. The budget hotel is a comfortable substitute for the dive resorts and hostels that occupy the main town's shoreline. The sandy campus is nestled between popular beachfront bars.
- Address: near Chepes beach., Utila,
- Phone: 425-3366
- Location: Utila
- 15 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- No credit cards.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $80 -- Wyndham Cabo San Lucas Resort, Incl. 25% Meals CheapCaribbean.com
- $99 -- Costa Rica: San Jose Hotel w/Breakfast, 35% Off Aloft San Jose, Costa Rica
- $599 & up -- All-Incl. Riviera Maya Adult-Only Resort w/Air CheapCaribbean.com
- $499 -- New Ship to Cozumel on 6-Night Cruise MSC Cruises
- $3.42 & up -- Car Rentals across Mexico CarRentals.com
· News & Features
Niagara Falls is a bucket-list-worthy sight to behold, whether you're ogling it from the Canada side, ... Read more
A sculpture of a Greek goddess welcomes you in from the streets of London's Soho neighborhood.... Read more
You've heard of Lake Como (thanks to George's exploits), but halfway between Milan and Venice lies Italy's... Read more