- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
La Pirata Bar & Grill
La Pirata Bar & Grill Review
The main drag's most popular sports bar offers breezy harbor views from the open-air, third-floor restaurant. Bacon cheeseburgers, nachos, chicken fingers, and buffalo wings are the house specialties, and La Pirata boasts the island's largest liquor selection. The place gets packed around 10 pm or during any major sporting event, and live bands play during the week.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more