- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Vintage Pearl Restaurant & Wine Cellar
Vintage Pearl Restaurant & Wine Cellar Review
Gourmet dinners and an extensive wine collection give this eatery an elegant advantage in an area dominated by resort buffets. Wild ahi tuna is seared in sesame oil and served with wasabi, and the New Zealand rack of lamb is seasoned with rosemary and local mint jelly. The cellar boasts more than 50 international wines, including featured favorites from California. Cool off inside the mahogany wood cabin, surrounded by sea-grape trees, or enjoy the breeze outside on the waterfront deck.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand.... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more