- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Manati Bar & Restaurant
Manati Bar & Restaurant Review
Run by German expats, this waterfront eatery is wildly popular with both locals and visitors. Billiards, darts, a breezy terrace and picnic table seating give a casual vibe to this island hangout, which livens up in the evening with the occasional German jam session. The menu constantly evolves and often includes homemade spätzle, roasted pork, and chicken schnitzel. The bar has a big selection of German beers and imported wines. Come out on a Saturday night, and you just might meet the entire island.
- Address: Guanaja, Guanaja
- Phone: 408–9830; 9914–1224
- Location: Guanaja
- No credit cards.
- Closed Mon.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
With Art Basel Miami now in town, it's prime time to consider the 7 reasons why you should be taking a ... Read more
New York City offers irresistible retail therapy during the holiday season.... Read more
Next year, crazed soccer fans the world will descend upon Brazil, host of the 2014 World Cup.... Read more