- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Manati Bar & Restaurant
Manati Bar & Restaurant Review
Run by German expats, this waterfront eatery is wildly popular with both locals and visitors. Billiards, darts, a breezy terrace and picnic table seating give a casual vibe to this island hangout, which livens up in the evening with the occasional German jam session. The menu constantly evolves and often includes homemade spätzle, roasted pork, and chicken schnitzel. The bar has a big selection of German beers and imported wines. Come out on a Saturday night, and you just might meet the entire island.
- Address: Guanaja, Guanaja
- Phone: 408–9830; 9914–1224
- Location: Guanaja
- No credit cards.
- Closed Mon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more