- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Bundu Café Review
Hearty breakfasts and generous dinners please many a hungry diver at this popular hangout. Start the day with banana pancakes, baleadas, or a taste of the full espresso bar. The lunch menu lists hot submarine sandwiches and chicken nachos, and evening dishes include seasoned fish burgers and veggie enchiladas. The open-air lodge has seating at comfy booths or out on the street-front patio.
- Address: East Main St., Utila
- Phone: 425–3557
- Location: Utila
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Wed.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more