- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Bundu Café Review
Hearty breakfasts and generous dinners please many a hungry diver at this popular hangout. Start the day with banana pancakes, baleadas, or a taste of the full espresso bar. The lunch menu lists hot submarine sandwiches and chicken nachos, and evening dishes include seasoned fish burgers and veggie enchiladas. The open-air lodge has seating at comfy booths or out on the street-front patio.
- Address: East Main St., Utila
- Phone: 425–3557
- Location: Utila
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Wed.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are ... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more