- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Bundu Café Review
Hearty breakfasts and generous dinners please many a hungry diver at this popular hangout. Start the day with banana pancakes, baleadas, or a taste of the full espresso bar. The lunch menu lists hot submarine sandwiches and chicken nachos, and evening dishes include seasoned fish burgers and veggie enchiladas. The open-air lodge has seating at comfy booths or out on the street-front patio.
- Address: East Main St., Utila
- Phone: 425-3557
- Location: Utila
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Wed.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $60-$96 -- Cancun All-Inclusive Water Park Resort, 60% Off BookIt.com
- $84 -- Puerto Vallarta Adults-Only All-Incl. Resort, 50% Off Bookit.com
- $689 & up -- Mexico Beach Getaways on Sale, up to 70% Off CheapCaribbean.com
- $1099 -- Balcony on New Ship to Curacao MSC Cruises
- $4.39 & up -- Car Rentals across Mexico CarRentals.com
· News & Features
We're sure your friends' Instagram photos of their puppies are super cute, but Brad Tully's animal snaps ... Read more
From major airline uniform upgrades to tips from the jet set on doing Paris right, this was a very chic... Read more
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more