- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Harbor House Review
This third-story eatery is Jewel Cay's tallest building. Panoramic windows open to sparkling ocean views, and the second-floor bar and coffee shop is whimsically furnished with a pirate theme (and has a retro soft-serve ice-cream machine). The light dinner menu includes chicken and grilled-cheese sandwiches, plus hamburgers, shrimp fajitas, and juicy grilled fish fillets. All dishes are served with chips and a tasty homemade salsa. The restaurant is closed for lunch but the dinner hours skew early (4 to 8 pm) so a late lunch is possible.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more