- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Fruit Harbour Farm
Fruit Harbour Farm Review
If you've come to Guanaja, you're likely planning to either dive or fish with an outfitter, or do nothing at all but unwind. When you're ready for a break, we recommend an afternoon trip to the only slightly incongruous Fruit Harbour Farm, an organic operation run by Hans, a German expatriate. Take a guided tour or horseback ride through the fruit tree orchard and dairy farm. Sip slowly on the powerful wine of fermented fruits and nibble on juicy dried mangoes. If you feel like staying longer, Hans has bungalows for overnights.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more