- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Beach Club San Simon
Beach Club San Simon Review
Set in the intimate garden of a very posh, very private beach club, the eatery serves up high-end surf and turf fare. Grilled lobster, shrimp, and grouper are listed alongside vodka-infused baby back ribs and buttery rotisserie chicken—San Simon's specialty. Sun beds and beach cabanas can be rented for half or full days. The club also has free Wi-Fi and private showers for guests.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more