- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Stanley Submarine Review
For a pricey but one-of-a-kind experience, contact Stanley Submarine for the ultimate deep-sea wildlife-viewing excursion. Their two-passenger submarine, named Idabel, is piloted by Captain Karl and drops as low as 915 m (3,000 ft) below sea level. The journey promises the chance to spot sharks and mysterious creatures you've likely never imagined. Trips are by reservation only.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more