- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Blue Parrot Bar & Restaurant
Blue Parrot Bar & Restaurant Review
Once a popular beer and burger joint, the new owners now serve boldly seasoned Jamaican jerk chicken and Caribbean-inspired seafood favorites. Located next to Seadancer Condominiums, it draws a nice mix of vacationers for lunch and dinner. Tropical music plays around the clock, giving a festive atmosphere to this casual outdoor eatery.
- Address: Seadancer Resort, Sandy Bay, Roatán
- Phone: 9958–4245
- Location: Sandy Bay
- No credit cards.
- Closed Mon.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
With Art Basel Miami now in town, it's prime time to consider the 7 reasons why you should be taking a ... Read more
New York City offers irresistible retail therapy during the holiday season.... Read more
Next year, crazed soccer fans the world will descend upon Brazil, host of the 2014 World Cup.... Read more