- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Blue Parrot Bar & Restaurant
Blue Parrot Bar & Restaurant Review
Once a popular beer and burger joint, the new owners now serve boldly seasoned Jamaican jerk chicken and Caribbean-inspired seafood favorites. Located next to Seadancer Condominiums, it draws a nice mix of vacationers for lunch and dinner. Tropical music plays around the clock, giving a festive atmosphere to this casual outdoor eatery.
- Address: Seadancer Resort, Sandy Bay, Roatán
- Phone: 9958–4245
- Location: Sandy Bay
- No credit cards.
- Closed Mon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more