- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Parrot Tree Plantation
Parrot Tree Plantation Review
Once a family estate, the Parrot Tree Plantation is now virtually a community all itself. The sprawling resort rests between the shores of First and Second Bight—and you don't have to stay the night or buy a villa to enjoy its amenities. Visitors can grab breakfast or a café lunch at the Coffee House, or swing by for dinner and drinks at sunset at the Palapa Bar & Grill along a 3-mile stretch of white beaches. The plantation's Santé Wellness Center offers speciality spa treatments, massages, facials and yoga classes, plus all-inclusive packages for overnight guests.
From Coxen Hole, head east on the main highway past the airport and French Harbour until you reach a grandiose entrance on the right-hand side of the road. Public minibuses (L25) run every half hour to Oak Ridge from Coxen Hole and can drop you off along the way.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more