- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Parrot Tree Plantation
Parrot Tree Plantation Review
Once a family estate, the Parrot Tree Plantation is now virtually a community all itself. The sprawling resort rests between the shores of First and Second Bight—and you don't have to stay the night or buy a villa to enjoy its amenities. Visitors can grab breakfast or a café lunch at the Coffee House, or swing by for dinner and drinks at sunset at the Palapa Bar & Grill along a 3-mile stretch of white beaches. The plantation's Santé Wellness Center offers speciality spa treatments, massages, facials and yoga classes, plus all-inclusive packages for overnight guests.
From Coxen Hole, head east on the main highway past the airport and French Harbour until you reach a grandiose entrance on the right-hand side of the road. Public minibuses (L25) run every half hour to Oak Ridge from Coxen Hole and can drop you off along the way.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are ... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more