- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Parrot Tree Plantation
Parrot Tree Plantation Review
Once a family estate, the Parrot Tree Plantation is now virtually a community all itself. The sprawling resort rests between the shores of First and Second Bight—and you don't have to stay the night or buy a villa to enjoy its amenities. Visitors can grab breakfast or a café lunch at the Coffee House, or swing by for dinner and drinks at sunset at the Palapa Bar & Grill along a 3-mile stretch of white beaches. The plantation's Santé Wellness Center offers speciality spa treatments, massages, facials and yoga classes, plus all-inclusive packages for overnight guests.
From Coxen Hole, head east on the main highway past the airport and French Harbour until you reach a grandiose entrance on the right-hand side of the road. Public minibuses (L25) run every half hour to Oak Ridge from Coxen Hole and can drop you off along the way.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more