- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Parrot Tree Plantation
Parrot Tree Plantation Review
Once a family estate, the Parrot Tree Plantation is now virtually a community all itself. The sprawling resort rests between the shores of First and Second Bight—and you don't have to stay the night or buy a villa to enjoy its amenities. Visitors can grab breakfast or a café lunch at the Coffee House, or swing by for dinner and drinks at sunset at the Palapa Bar & Grill along a 3-mile stretch of white beaches. The plantation's Santé Wellness Center offers speciality spa treatments, massages, facials and yoga classes, plus all-inclusive packages for overnight guests.
From Coxen Hole, head east on the main highway past the airport and French Harbour until you reach a grandiose entrance on the right-hand side of the road. Public minibuses (L25) run every half hour to Oak Ridge from Coxen Hole and can drop you off along the way.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $110 & up -- San Diego: Gaslamp Quarter Hotel, Save $150 Expedia
- $130-$138 -- 4-Star Cancun All-Inclusive Resort w/Credits Bookit.com
- $499 & up -- Cancun: All-Inclusive Beachfront Getaways w/Air Vacation Express
- $1099 -- Balcony on New Ship to Curacao MSC Cruises
- $7 & up -- Car Rentals across Mexico CarRentals.com
· News & Features
Worried about your rights as a cruise ship passenger? ... Read more
They say that if you put it in a tortilla, Los Angeles will eat it.... Read more
Often just a side trip from Hong Kong, Macau is known as a gambler's paradise.... Read more