- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Bite on the Beach
Bite on the Beach Review
On a beautiful deck overlooking the beach, the restaurant serves up a wide selection of seafood, including conch, crab, and lobster. The menu changes often, but you'll almost always find favorites like Thai shrimp with peanut sauce and yellow coconut curry dishes. The restaurant is easily accessible by water taxi from West End, and the restaurant has Wi-Fi for guests.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more