- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Bojangles Chicken/Pizza Inn
Bojangles Chicken/Pizza Inn Review
Although you didn't come to Central America to eat chicken and biscuits, even locals supplement their diet with a little fast food now and then. Sweet tea, your basic fried chicken, and a large variety of cheap pizza will satisfy most weary travelers. A second franchise is open in French Harbour as well.
- Address: At the Petrosun Gas Station, main highway outside of Coxen Hole, Roatán
- Phone: 445–1208
- Location: Coxen Hole
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more