- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Famous for its king crabs, Gio's is something of an institution on Roatán. Served with lemon butter, the seafood comes in heaping portions. There's a slew of other satisfying seafood specialties, as well as great steaks. Sit in the air-conditioned dining room or on the terrace overlooking the Caribbean.
- Address: Main St., French Harbour, Roatán
- Phone: 455–5214
- Location: French Harbour
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players ... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more