- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Famous for its king crabs, Gio's is something of an institution on Roatán. Served with lemon butter, the seafood comes in heaping portions. There's a slew of other satisfying seafood specialties, as well as great steaks. Sit in the air-conditioned dining room or on the terrace overlooking the Caribbean.
- Address: Main St., French Harbour, Roatán
- Phone: 455–5214
- Location: French Harbour
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more