- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Tong's Thai Island Cuisine
Tong's Thai Island Cuisine Review
Chef Tong says he aims to bring his native cuisine far across the globe; thankfully, he's landed for now in the West End. Spicy noodle dishes are served on the beachfront gazebo, and at night, the candlelit dock makes for a romantic dinner on the water. Tong adds a Honduran twist to traditional favorites by adding lobster to pad thai or squid to vegetable curry dishes. Try the classic phat bai ka prao (a plate of chicken, bamboo shoots, basil leaves, and mushrooms).
- Address: West End, Roatán
- Phone: 445–4110
- Location: West End
- No credit cards.
- Daily 12–3 and 5:30–9:30.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new ... Read more
Intergalactic photos of unbelievably beautiful star formations and swirling clouds above Earth's surface... Read more
The week after Thanksgiving means it's time to kick your planning mode into high gear.... Read more