- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Tong's Thai Island Cuisine
Tong's Thai Island Cuisine Review
Chef Tong says he aims to bring his native cuisine far across the globe; thankfully, he's landed for now in the West End. Spicy noodle dishes are served on the beachfront gazebo, and at night, the candlelit dock makes for a romantic dinner on the water. Tong adds a Honduran twist to traditional favorites by adding lobster to pad thai or squid to vegetable curry dishes. Try the classic phat bai ka prao (a plate of chicken, bamboo shoots, basil leaves, and mushrooms).
- Address: West End, Roatán
- Phone: 445–4110
- Location: West End
- No credit cards.
- Daily 12–3 and 5:30–9:30.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more