- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
The Jade Seahorse
The Jade Seahorse Review
Looking a bit like a psychedelic museum, this longtime favorite is decorated with island paraphernalia and tunnels, sculptures and gazebos built from mosaics of colored glass. The best place to enjoy the big platters of seafood is in the pleasant garden. Stop by for one of the best fresh fruit shakes you'll find on the islands, and top off the evening with a drink in the Treetanic tree house bar. The Nightland cabins have two double beds, spacious bathrooms, and stunning interior decor.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more