- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Venturing out to the Cayos Cochinos without a tour group can be risky; individual water taxis have been said to abandon passengers at the islands upon arrival, and they might not take you to where you really want to go. The ride to the archipelago can be bouncy and choppy, so travelers sensitive to motion should take the proper precautions to avoid getting sick. Slather on the sunscreen, especially if riding in a roofless boat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's