Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Garífuna Cultural Exchanges
Garífuna Cultural Exchanges Review
The audience becomes the performer in this hour-long experience. Visitors to Batalla can experience and participate first-hand in the lively folkloric dances and spiritual Garífuna singing, a cultural richness that is often invisible to travelers passing through. Evenings end with a buffet of traditional foods like seafood soup with conch and shrimp and pan de coco, or coconut bread.
- Address: Batalla
- Location: Batalla
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more