Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Garífuna Cultural Exchanges
Garífuna Cultural Exchanges Review
The audience becomes the performer in this hour-long experience. Visitors to Batalla can experience and participate first-hand in the lively folkloric dances and spiritual Garífuna singing, a cultural richness that is often invisible to travelers passing through. Evenings end with a buffet of traditional foods like seafood soup with conch and shrimp and pan de coco, or coconut bread.
- Address: Batalla
- Location: Batalla
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more