Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Hotel La Estancia
At a Glance
- while Wi-Fi is spotty, it'll likely come as a welcome novelty if this isn't your first stop in La Mosquitía
- next to dock and La Ruta Moskitia office
- ceiling fans only
- rooms with private bathrooms cost extra
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel La Estancia Review
While it's not as nice as other places farther from town in the surrounding countryside, this is the best in-town option and is comfortable enough. It's the perfect place to stay for an early flight out of the airport the next day. Owner Jose Osvaldo Cruz can help with travel tips on the area.
- Address: Main St., Brus Laguna
- Phone: 433–8043
- Location: Brus Laguna
- 12 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more