Hotel La Estancia
At a Glance
- while Wi-Fi is spotty, it'll likely come as a welcome novelty if this isn't your first stop in La Mosquitía
- next to dock and La Ruta Moskitia office
- ceiling fans only
- rooms with private bathrooms cost extra
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel La Estancia Review
While it's not as nice as other places farther from town in the surrounding countryside, this is the best in-town option and is comfortable enough. It's the perfect place to stay for an early flight out of the airport the next day. Owner Jose Osvaldo Cruz can help with travel tips on the area.
- Address: Main St., Brus Laguna
- Phone: 433–8043
- Location: Brus Laguna
- 12 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more