Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Laguna Bacalar Boat Tours
Laguna Bacalar Boat Tours Review
A two- to three-hour guided excursion maneuvers passengers through the coastal wetlands and mangrove swamps. Trip goers stay on the lookout for tropical monkeys dangling from high-above perches as parrots and storks peek out from the forest. It's possible to spot an endangered Caribbean manatee gliding slowly below.
- Address: Batalla
- Location: Batalla
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more