At a Glance
- rooms are quiet and have a/c
- no waterfront vistas here
Hotel Lino Review
Unlike the other hotels in Puerto Lempira, this hotel is found further in town and away from the lagoon, giving it a quieter and safer atmosphere. Simple accommodations include single, double, and triple rooms with air-conditioning and private baths. Guests can charge the hotel bill to Visa cards at the gift shop downstairs.
- Address: behind the Mercado Municipal, Bo. El Centro, La Mosquitía,
- Phone: 433-6675
- Location: Puerto Lempira
- 12 rooms.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $211 & up -- Cancun 5-Star All-Inclusive Hotel up to 20% Off The Beloved Hotel
- $180-$187 -- Los Cabos Beach All-Incl. Resort incl. Weekends Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive
- $933 & up -- Costa Rica: 7 Nts. w/Hotel, Car Rental & Air LatinEscapes.com
- $499 -- New Ship to Cozumel on 6-Night Cruise MSC Cruises
- $3.42 & up -- Car Rentals across Mexico CarRentals.com
· News & Features
You've heard of Lake Como (thanks to George's exploits), but halfway between Milan and Venice lies Italy's ... Read more
Need we say more?... Read more
On the tip of Mexico's Baja Peninsula, sun-drenched Los Cabos draws in everyone from honeymooners and... Read more