Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
At a Glance
- rooms are quiet and have a/c
- no waterfront vistas here
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Lino Review
Unlike the other hotels in Puerto Lempira, this hotel is found further in town and away from the lagoon, giving it a quieter and safer atmosphere. Simple accommodations include single, double, and triple rooms with air-conditioning and private baths. Guests can charge the hotel bill to Visa cards at the gift shop downstairs.
- Address: behind the Mercado Municipal, Bo. El Centro, La Mosquitía
- Phone: 433-6675
- Location: Puerto Lempira
- 12 rooms.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more