- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
La Ceiba is an important transportation hub for travelers headed to mainland communities such as Tela and Trujillo or to the Bay Islands. Isleña and Sosa have daily flights to Tegucigalpa, San Pedro Sula, and Roatán. Sosa also flies regularly to Guanaja and Utila, plus Puerto Lempira and Brus Laguna in La Mosquitia. Lanhsa has flights Monday to Saturday to Roatán, Guanaja and San Pedro Sula. Aviac also flies to Tegucigalpa, Guanaja, Roatán, Puerto Lempira, and Trujillo.
Airlines and Contacts
Isleña Airlines/TACA. Mall Megaplaza, 1st level, La Ceiba. 441–3354 or 441–3190. www.tacaregional.com.
Sosa. Av. San Isidro, La Ceiba. 443-1399 or 443-2519.
Lanhsa. Aeropuerto Internacional Goloson, La Ceiba. 442-1283 or 414-5959. www.lanhsa.com.
Aviac. Col. San Luis Casa 5102, Carretera El Batallon, Tegucigalpa. 263-3198. www.aviachn.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's