- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Champa Kabasa Review
Sambo Creek's best-known restaurant fills up with patrons from La Ceiba on weekends. Once you try the king-crab soup or the shrimp salad, you'll understand why. As a bonus, there's a spectacular view of the Cayos Cochinos. Because the restaurant is so huge, it feels a little deserted on weekdays.
- Address: Sambo Creek, beachfront, Sambo Creek
- Phone: 440–3370
- Location: Sambo Creek
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more